- Position: Chief Electrical Engineer
- Job site: Milpitas, CA
- Posting starting: 06/01/2017 and ending 06/30/2017
- Designing Transformers, ensuring designs of other engineers are meeting the customer requirements.
- Responsible for managing a team of electrical engineers primarily focused on transformer design and development.
- Review and sign off on designs while spreading the workload to each engineer's talents, making sure designs are completed in a timely manner.
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
- Interpret customer specifications to define requirements for magnetic components and products.
- Work closely with the test department to create the correct test plans while also helping trouble shoot issues.
- Work with mechanical engineering, drafting and power supply engineering to ensure that all products are meeting the needs of the customer in a cost effective way while never sacrificing quality.
- Help Sales in marketing efforts and work with customers as needed. Work with production to clear up any engineering questions to ensure we keep production running smoothly.
- Acts as a mentor and/or technical 'lead" to lower level EE team members in all areas of professional responsibility.
- Coordinate with other departments to help the whole business grow.