We design and build Silicon Control Rectifier Assemblies to fit your needs. These assemblies are designed to help control and regulate the output voltage of each individual phase.
|Power Rating||500 W up to 1 MW|
|Low/Med. Voltages||120 VAC up to 5 kVAC|
|High Voltages||up to 250 kVAC|
We can design our SCR Assemblies with power rating from 500W up to 2 MW. This large range for power rating capabilities allows our customers to have a "one-stop-shop" in meeting all of their transformer needs. This convenience allows for time-reduction and efficiency in coordination.
Many of our customers have specific requirements that need to be met. Designing a transformer to run at a specific frequency help our customers design solutions that can work as needed. Most commonly, we design 50 Hz and/or 60 Hz units (we can design a single unit that will be able to run at 50 and 60 Hz)1. Furthermore, we can design units to run from 400 Hz upto 500 kHz. This flexibility is enable our customers to design solutions that will work as intended.
We can design and build our SCR Assemblies to either single or three phase configurations. We have built both large and small single phase units to meet our customer's specifications with configurations including Single Phase Three Wire Grounded Midpoint, Single Phase Two Wire Grounded Neutral, and Single Wire Grounded Return. In addition, we can design to numerous three phase configurations, including, but not limited to:
- Three Phase Wye Four Wire Grounded Neutral
- Three Phase Wye Three Wire
- Three Phase Wye Three Wire Grounded Neutral
- Three Phase Why Four Wire Non-Grounded Neutral
- Three Phase Delta Three Wire
- Three Phase Delta Four Wire Grounded Midpoint
- Three Phase Open Delta Four Wire Grounded Midpoint
- Three Phase Open Delta Four Wire Grounded Junction
Sometimes the physical and mechanical aspects of your transformer are just as important as the electrical aspects. If a part cannot fit into your system or configuration, an entire design can be rendered useless. We work with our customers on space contraints (i.e., length, width, and height) to ensure designs work flawlessly.
|Power Rating||5 kW|
|Primary||208/220/240 Vrms @ 5.2 kVA max.|
|Secondary||0-10/20/30 Vrms @ 0-130 ADC|
How to Order
What You'll Need
Our engineers are well-versed and knowledgable and will be able to help guide you through the design and spec'ing process. However, even they will need to know a few parameters before they can design your transformer. Below is a list of the things they will need to know in order to design your SCR Assemblies:
- Power Rating of the transformer (required)
- Operating frequency (required)
- Input and output voltages (required)
- Output current (required)
- Whether you will be needed an enclosure (required to help attenuate transverse mode noise)
- Whether or not circuit protection is required
- Whether or not a saftey EMO swith is needed
- What attenuation level are you looking for?
- Termination requirements (i.e., ring-lug compatibility, etc.)
If you do not know how to necessarily spec out a transformer, or need more information, we have many ways of helping you figure it out. To start, check out our Resources Center. If that doesn't help, contact us at the phone number or email address above. One of our Technical Assistants and Engineers will be more than happy to assist you.
How to Contact Us
|Quality Transformer and Electronics|
|963 Ames Avenue|
|Milpitas, CA 95035|
|Phone: +1 (408) 263-8444|
|Fax: +1 (408) 263-8448|
FILL OUT BELOW!
Feel free to contact us via the form below. One of our representatives will contact you right away ready to assist you.