Quality Transformer & Electronics is familiar with the unique requirements for powering furnaces. We have experience producing Furnace Transformers, Rectifier Transformers and Rectifier Assemblies used in semiconductor processing, induction furnaces, vacuum furnaces and metallurgical furnaces. Our engineers can design a three-phase transformer and/or rectifier to accommodate up to five zones for each three phase unit, allowing separate zones to be powered with different power levels at different times. For customers powering Silicon Controlled Rectifiers (SCRs), we design our transformers to ensure they do not saturate and overheat.
***BELOW SPECIFICATIONS ARE ONLY REPRESENTATIVE OF OUR STANDARD REQUESTS AND DO NOT ACCOUNT FOR POSSIBLE CUSTOM GENERAL PURPOSE TRANSFORMER REQUIREMENTS OR POSSIBILITIES.
|Power Rating||50 VA up to 2 MVA|
|Voltages||up to 5,000 Vrms|
Not finding what you're looking for?
- Isolation Transformers have increased isolation
- General Purpose Transformers have isolated windings but not to the degree of isolation transformers. These are designed for general use
- Autotransformers are smaller than their isolation counterparts but sacrifice this with no electrical isolation
- Turn-key Assemblies have increased value-added solution such as enclosures with casters, recepticals, and circuit breakers
- Specialty Designs include truly unique capabilities. Let our deep engineering staff assist you on your next custom, unique project
- High Voltage Transformers are transformers that operate at higher voltages than our General Purpose Transformers
- More transformers
40 kVA Furnace Transformers Power Rating 40 kVA Frequency 50/60 Hz No. of Phases 3 Primary 480 Vrms Secondary 45 Vrms @ 296 Arms
How to Order
What You'll Need
Our engineers are well-versed and knowledgable and will be able to help guide you through the design and spec'ing process. However, even they will need to know a few parameters before they can design your transformer. Below is a list of the things they will need to know in order to design your Furnace Transformer:
- Power Rating of the transformer (required)
- Operating frequency (required)
- Input and output voltages (required)
- Output current (required)
If you do not know how to spec out a transformer, or need more information, we have many ways of helping you figure it out. Please feel free to contact us by form, by phone number, or by email address below and one of our technical assistants or engineers will be more than happy to assist you. You can also visit our Resources Center to learn more about your product options.
How to Contact Us
|Quality Transformer and Electronics|
|963 Ames Avenue|
|Milpitas, CA 95035|
|Phone: +1 (408) 263-8444|
|Fax: +1 (408) 263-8448|
FILL OUT BELOW!
Feel free to contact us via the form below. One of our representatives will contact you right away ready to assist you.